Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Own Stamp Camp wanderings

And here are all the musings I threw together over Stamp Camp

... I think you'll spot a definite theme!  I've recently discovered a fantastic source of kraft paper and card and... well... I just cannae stop using it!

The first is cased from Shirley-Bee - I just love it...












This final creation is the workshop I ran (a 'guest presenter', don't ya know!).  It a gorgeous illuminaire based on a picture posted by Julia Leece absolutely ages ago.  I made my own measurements / dimensions - these look just great with a simple tea light in or little LED chains available around Christmas time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...